FIFA 16 Ultimate Team
Play FIFA soccer on any Android device
Soccer and video game fans around the world rejoiced with the release of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. The latest installment in the incredibly popular digital soccer game franchise brings with it several new game modes, the most popular of which is the incredibly fun Ultimate Team mode.
This video game app allows the most die-hard soccer fans to assemble their ideal team in order to take on the rest of the world on the soccer field of battle. When the game begins, players are provided with all the information they need to create their "Ultimate Team." Among the information provided are player statistics, coaches, contracts, and training schedules that allows the user to determine which players should be chosen for their dream team.
But the Ultimate Team mode isn't the only option for users of FIFA 16 Ultimate Team. Other modes allows users to participate in friendly games, league play, and cups. One other nice feature of this particular gaming app is that FIFA 16 Ultimate Team is fully licensed by the organizations whose name it bears. This means that users receive the most-up-to-date information, including rosters, kits, and badges.
Users of the previous FIFA games will recognize the similar graphics and play of this newest version. The game's developers have listened to made some changes, though. The controls in FIFA 16 Ultimate Team are simpler than those found in previous iterations, and the touchscreen technology is now included. Some users have found that it is more difficult to move players in certain ways, but they all agree that the game is extremely enjoyable overall.
- Officially licensed
- Outstanding graphics
- Simplified controls including touchscreen capability
- Some movements are difficult
- Better gameplay found in other options
Hey, footballers! We’ve made some overall improvements to keep you dribbling to victory. See you on the pitch, and thanks for playing!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.